Achieving Quality Excellence
As a measure of our commitment towards quality, Forward Freight is accredited with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems. The accreditation by Intertek in conformance with the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) help establishes a strong quality management system framework on the businesses key processes towards effective productivity and customer satisfaction.
We are committed to provide quality standard and efficient services through consistent compliance and continuous improvement of the Quality Management System to meet our valued customers’ requirements each time at least cost.
Advocating Safe Work Environment
WORKPLACE SAFETY & HEALTH POLICY
At Forward Freight, the management of health and safety is an integral part of our operations. Safety is one of our core values, and part of who we are and what we do every day. We strive to safeguard all our employees, contractors, customers, suppliers, local communities and other stakeholders who can be affected by the activities of the organization.
The Management of Maju Senja is committed and supportive towards safety and health management system by periodic review on policy, operation, handling, storage and transportation procedures relating to all employees in order to comply of this policy.
The key principles of our Safety and Health policy are based on:
- protecting the safety and health of all members of the organisation and others who may be affected by the work carried out.
- preventing work-related fatalities, disabilities, injuries, ill health, diseases, property and environmental damage and near misses;
- complying with relevant national laws and regulations, and other requirements to which the organisation subscribes;
- ensuring that employees and their representatives are consulted and encouraged to participate actively in all elements of the occupational safety and health; and
- continually improving the performance of the safety and health policy management system.